1st Annual Conference for the Society of Biomolecular Imaging and Informatics (SBI2)
September 10-12, 2014, Joseph B. Martin Conference Center, Boston MA
At the first annual meeting it is the goal of SBI2 to offer the scientific community a high value, low cost meeting with experts in the field from across the globe. In this 3 day meeting we will offer short courses in HCA/HCS, networking opportunities and a well rounded scientific program with a focus on recent research.
- Manuscript submission deadline for manuscripts for the ADT special edition – June 13, 2014
- Abstract submission deadline for inclusion into the ADT journal special edition – July 25, 2014
- Abstract submission deadline for podium presentation – Friday June 30, 2014
- Abstract submission deadline for poster sessions will be accepted up until September 9th, 2014 (abstracts will not be printed in ADT journal).
- Early Bird meeting registration deadline - July 15, 2014
Conference Publications in ASSAY and Drug Development Technologies:In collaboration with the organizers of SBI2, the Editors of ASSAY and Drug Development Technologies will publish an exclusive special issue dedicated to biomolecular imaging and informatics research featured at the 2014 SBI2 First Annual Conference. This issue will be published to coincide with the annual meeting and will feature research on assay development and HCS case histories, image analysis and informatics, physiologically-relevant models, and emerging frontiers in high content imaging and analysis. The issue will featured at the meeting and will be available to all meeting attendees. To read more…
See the links on the right for additional information ->